Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Channel

As this is my blog i guess it makes sense to try to promote myself a tiny little bit :)

So i´ll start off with my Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/irrelevantius

I have about 40 Videos there most of them containing Devilstick Tricks

The first Video was postet 7 years ago (and it´s terrible) but you can decide that on your own. I´ve been practising for about 5 years then and filmed and edited it with a good friend.


the videos got better after a while (and so did I). At least i stopped wearing stupid hats and grow a beard. The editing can still  be better but hey i´m a devilsticker, so í´ll try to spend more of my time practising than sitting in front of a PC

 Another thing i used to use this Channel for are the Devilstick Challenges with Nikki.
Everyweek we would film a trick and the goal for the other was to manage to do this trick the next week.
 You can find the videos here:

Devilstick Challenges

we stopped at the moment but i´ll guess we´ll pick it up again sometime

I´d like to make some tutorials, too. But my Laptop does not support Video Editing so that has to wait until i have the money for a better PC.

Oh by the way: If you want to support me the you can simply book my act (preferably in and around Berlin)
I guess the Video above want convince you so i´ll post a more recent video here (if you like i can also send you a video from the whole act, but i don´t like to see that on the internet becouse i´m trying to sell it, and no ones buying things that are in the internet for free)


No comments:

Post a Comment