Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome to my Devilstick-Blog

Hello and welcome to my Devilstick Blog :)

I´m sticking around for 12 years now and i´m quite confident that i´ve read and watched almost everything there is on devilsticks on the internet.
Sadly most of the Homepages seem to be quite old and havent been updated in years and some of my favourite videos are harder to find becouse there are so many stick videos beeing uploaded each day that filtering through got way harder in the last years.

So what i´ll try to do with my blog are these two things

1. Post an awesome Devilstick Video everyday
2. Write an article on any Devilstick related topic at least once a week.
3. Collect as much content on Devilsticks at one place as i can

I hope this will be interesting for people who are new to devilsticks as well as for sticknerds like me.
If there´s anything you´d like to read about, a video you want to see on my blog or anything else just leave a comment or write me a message.

Nevermind i´m looking towards a fun time running this blog and i hope your as excited as i am






No comments:

Post a Comment